Sat, Mar 25|
Coram Country Lanes
Saturday Night Bowling
What better way to enjoy a night out than bowling with a group of like-minded individuals who are also looking to have a good time and meet new people? CLICK "BUY TICKETS" FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE EVENT
Time & Location
Mar 25, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Coram Country Lanes, 615 Middle Country Rd, Coram, NY 11727, USA
About the event
This is a ticketed event
Tickets are $26.50
Cost per ticket includes 2 hours of bowling, shoe rental plus applicable taxes and fees. We will reserve the optimal number of lanes, based on the number of attendees, that provides the most amount bowling.
ANY TICKET FEES REMAINING, AFTER THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE PARTICIPATING AND NUMBER OF LANES TO BE RESERVERED IS DETERMINED, WILL BE PUT TOWARDS THE PURCHASE OF SNACKS FOR THE GROUP!
THIS IS NOT A FUND RAISING EVENT
BOWLING ALLY RULES.
Thank you for bowling with us. By booking your lanes through our website, you are acknowledging that you’ll abide by our safety rules & regulations.
1. All bowlers must wear bowling shoes while bowling. We’ll be happy to help select a ball that is right for you as well. All rental shoes and house balls are sanitized before and after each use.
2. Like any other physical activity, please understand your own limitations. Obey all signed, posted warnings and safety notifications.
3. Please stay behind the black foul line—the marked line at the very beginning of the lane— at all times. Our lanes are oiled and can be very slippery.
4. Help us keep our lanes and approaches clean & safe by eating and drinking only on our tables and not on the approach area.
5. Equipment- Wait for moving balls to stop in the ball return tray before retrieving or replacing balls. Please keep your hands and other appendages safe. No hands, arms, legs, head or other body parts in the hole where the ball returns or in any other machinery. Remember to use two hands to pick up your bowling ball and then insert your fingers into it. Please do not try to pick up our bumpers by hand, either—ask us for help and we’ll be happy to set up bumpers for your little ones
6. Courtesy while bowling. Please be mindful of your friends and neighbors on other lanes. Only one bowler is to be on the approach at a time and let the bowler on the lane to your right go first if you are both up at the same time.
7. Food/ Beverage- We do not permit outside food or beverage to be brought in or consumed on premise. The only exception is birthday cake or any food / beverage brought in for religious / dietary reasons with prior approval from Maple Family Centers.
8. While our trained staff will attend to all your party's needs, we do remind parents & guardians that they are responsible for their guests' safety and behavior.
9. The most important rule of all: Have a great time!
Saturday Night Bowling
2 hours of bowling + shoes$26.50+$0.66 service feeSale ended